The Official #8 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, SEC Network

UT should be called college basketball's team of the week with 2 wins over 30 plus points. Maybe TCU if they had won today and possibly Rutgers.
I despise Vandy and can't wait to beat them and UK next week!!

Reactions: WillisWG
Speaking of Olivier, he gives a damn good interview
Actually I think ALL our guys do. At least the ones I've heard. That's just not the norm for most college teams. JJJ, Santi, Olivier, ZZ, etc handle themselves extremely well. I think JJJ could be an excellent broadcaster RIGHT NOW! And the freshman all seem very sharp. Especially Awaka.

You never get team of the week honors for beating two unranked teams.
They might make an exception for those beatdowns coupled with the unexpected offensive output. A lot of top 25 coaches saw these 2 games and their hearts skipped a beat.

If this offense can develop to putting up a consistent 70 points they become a very hard team to handle.

Actually I think ALL our guys do. At least the ones I've heard. That's just not the norm for most college teams. JJJ, Santi, Olivier, ZZ, etc handle themselves extremely well. I think JJJ could be an excellent broadcaster RIGHT NOW! And the freshman all seem very sharp. Especially Awaka.
ZZZ's great, he almost always says the right thing, but the New York comes out in him, every once in awhile

Reactions: tennrich1
The scary thing is this team can get better. The inside game gets pretty clogged and sloppy sometimes, and the transition defense could be improved. Aidoo is improving game by game, and if Phillips starts improving game to game - then watch out.
We are watching Phillips improve. Like his upside.

#8 Tennessee Volunteers: 12-2 (2-0 SEC)
crop

@

South Carolina Gamecocks: 7-7 (0-1 SEC)
Fll5TOWaYAA_ikV

GAME 15 | TENNESSEE at SOUTH CAROLINA - Saturday, Jan. 7, 2023 | 3:31 p.m. ET | Columbia, S.C. | Colonial Life Arena (18,600)

Line: UT -17
O/U: 126.5

TV: SEC Network / Watch
Radio: Vol Network / Listen / Live Stats
Satellite Radio: SiriusXM: 84 / Internet: 84
Online: WatchESPN.com

South Carolina Game Notes

FlvcppHWAAAgWpT

Dominant performance on both ends of the court this afternoon.

Payback for the football loss to South Carolina.

Reactions: pimo1

VN Store

Back