The Official #7 Tennessee vs. #1 Gonzaga Game Thread, 3:00 PM ET, ESPN

I would like to thank the University of Texas for firing Rick Barnes. The Big Orange Nation appreciates it.
Generally pick on tards on the fball side closing threads for stupidity no charge.. Old enough to see B.King at UT E.R. after arrest in late 70's and can testify that this is the toughest, best coached TENNESSEE team on campus in your life! Prove me wrong

Generally pick on tards on the fball side closing threads for stupidity no charge.. Old enough to see B.King at UT E.R. after arrest in late 70's and can testify that this is the toughest, best coached TENNESSEE team on campus in your life! Prove me wrong
Let the foosball go for now
Best post sequence of the season. You get two likes from me.

R
Really? Who do we have outside of Williams, Schofield, and Alexander? Luckily Scholfield's heroics pulled us through this one.
Just plain stupid. There is no I in team. This group is a team. They make each other better. Pons might be the best athlete At ut in any sport. Bowden and bone did their jobs. Turner is a pretty good player and he didn’t even play.

😁 I have to admit. The crow is delicious
It's funny how that works out. You blast the team throughout, and no matter the result, you still come out smelling like a rose. If we had lost, you'd be gloating how you were right. We won, and all is forgiven! Hopefully you learned a lesson about giving up on a team you should be behind 100%.

It's funny how that works out. You blast the team throughout, and no matter the result, you still come out smelling like a rose. If we had lost, you'd be gloating how you were right. We won, and all is forgiven! Hopefully you learned a lesson about giving up on a team you should be behind 100%.
You like that?

we WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We we we...just too pretty for all these people.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBY!!!

VN Store

Back