The Official #6 Tennessee vs. Texas A&M - Corpus Christi Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

My 3 things I’m looking for...

1. TAM-CC gives up 63.3ppg good for 42nd in the country, 37.8%fg which ranks 29th nationally and only 43.2%2ptfg% which ranks 36th nationally...obviously they’ve not played strong teams but that is their strength. Can Tennessee still dominate inside and continue the efficient offense we have seen so far this year?

2. Continue to work on the boards, that’s been a weakness of ours and something that’s needs to improve if this team is going to reach its peak. They aren’t a very good rebounding team and aren’t big, no reason we shouldn’t dominate the boards.

3. Free throw shooting...we are at 67.4% on the year which ranks 226th in the country, Tennessee needs to find a way to get back to where they were last year. Whether that’s a lack of focus at the line or not taking the time on their own to work on it it doesn’t really matter, gotta improve that number.

GBO

Oh good grief. Faders from Schofield. Bowden not putting balls on the rim 😂 Do we know what our own strengths are?

I don't know who is telling Schofield to shoot fade away jumpers, but they need to stop

VN Store

Back