The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #19 Missouri Game Thread, 8:20 PM ET, SEC Network

Anytime you play ticket, ORN, plavsic, or bricks for hands EJ you know that things ain’t goin well....we got to get healthy and wake the F up. I frankly want to see Springer and Johnson make this their team. No other alphas to be found on this soft squad

???? A couple of those guys you mentioned have to play some minutes. We finally get a great game from Pons, and we can’t slow them down. Fulky has to get more aggressive.

Same clowns every game wanting to blame Vescovi while we watch terrible play from other guys on a consistent basis he calls good. Even the announcers said Vescovi has been rehabbing a hip injury.
If you watched this game and try to defend vescovi’s play you must be blind

Fulky mentally looks like he's checked out for the season. Vescovi is not a PG (Bailey should be the point) as he has absoutely no time awareness or vision and keeps hurting himself with dribbling into double teams. 3rd loss w/o Springer.

Reactions: Giveem6 and Hbg
Europe their only option next year.
If the point guard play improves next year, these two could do a lot better for themselves by coming back
We will have an elite PG next year this team is really missing this piece this year Vescovi is a 2 guard spot up shooter.

Reactions: I4Vols
Several weeks ago there was a thread about who our most valuable player was. Clearly it is Springer. This squad looks like an entirely different team who has lost their identity.

Reactions: VOLnVANDYland
This team seriously lacks a ball handler. Everyone acts like they’ve never dribbled or passed a ball in their lives. It’s a struggle just getting the ball across half court and even initiating the offense. That’s the biggest issue with this team in my eyes.

???? A couple of those guys you mentioned have to play some minutes. We finally get a great game from Pons, and we can’t slow them down. Fulky has to get more aggressive.
If I had it my way all those dudes wouldn’t see the floor period... wasted space , and complete liabilities... fine if Barnes has to play them now, but I will literally cringe when I see them in March

VN Store

Back