The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #19 Missouri Game Thread, 8:20 PM ET, SEC Network

our team that was picked to win the SEC is getting waxed by a coach that nobody wanted here 5 years ago by a team that was picked to finish towards the bottom of the SEC.
10 points is waxed? Still don’t want him here. And we double “waxed” him at his house

Just need Mizzou to score 0pts the rest of the game. And knock down some shots. Easy stuff.

Barnes probably needs to purge some of these towards who can't create off the roster. We have too many that can't handle the ball, too many of the same guy.

Stop your over reactive whining. Slumps are a reality of a long season. Grow up

People keep acting like this is a "slump" or we had one bad gane or so....but its adding up abd we haven't had a solid performance since gane 1 at mizzou....this loss cancels that out. What else can we hang our hat on?

Daaaammmmn! We couldn't score in a whorehouse with a pocket full of $100 bills. I love Springer, he's my Avi, but our offense shouldn't be this bad without him. I know he makes the offense go, but all these guys have been here for multiple years, they have to produce. Barnes needs to make some adjustments because this is pitiful.

This is more than Springer. Way more.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
People keep acting like this is a "slump" or we had one bad gane or so....but its adding up abd we haven't had a solid performance since gane 1 at mizzou....this loss cancels that out. What else can we hang our hat on?

I think it's time to be concerned. People were saying the UF game was just "one of those game" and yet this is the response. We've looked terrible 2 games in a row. We certainly aren't trending in the right direction.

Reactions: vavolfan6
Whoever said earlier that Fulkerson having no other inside player that helps him is part of the problem is right. Pons lives on the 3 point line as the 4. Fulkerson is too weak against real post players.

Reactions: tnvols72
His lack of development is disturbing. He is the guy you expected to make the biggest leap and nothing.

So there’s no worry that these 5 stars will go pro this year. They all need at least another year. What is disappointing is The Fulky flop. He and Pons must show up every night. Need them both for this team to be good.

Reactions: 1985Vols
Barnes has lost this team. No response from the Florida game. Missouri was clearly the team that wanted it more...AGAIN.
He hasn't lost the team, we just lack experience and leadership. These younger players will get better, and we need to get healthy.

Reactions: I4Vols
That we aren’t even an NIT team? We’re 10-2 and will be a top 6 seed in the NCAA tourney. Want to wager?
Sorry I dont play this I will say lets bet because you want to be right and that will prove it. You sound like a kid. I will say this, if this team finds a way to make the tourney, it will be short lived.

VN Store

Back