The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #19 Missouri Game Thread, 8:20 PM ET, SEC Network

The whole bunch is excusing all the physical play, but let UT do half what Missouri has been doing, we would have a bunch in foul trouble. I have no problem with a physical game, just let both play physical.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Fulky has 2 fouls & Barnes left him out.

Tillman should have 2 or 3 and Pons shut his ass down.

Hopefully Fulky plays a great second half and Missouri cools off (mainly Dru & Pinson)

Ok...we are behind big in turnovers, behind in threes, behind in field goals. Tennessee not playing tough. Mizzou came to fight and they are out physical-ing and hustling Tennessee. Missing layups, getting the ball taken out of their hands, and Pinson killing us. We can win this but gotta play better defense, stop turning the ball over, man up Pinson, and make shots...especially lay ops, and free throws. Cmon Vols!

We're lucky to even be in the game after the start we had. Not to mention that Missouri has shot the ball well above their average from three point range. Gotta take advantage of our good fortune and get this one
So since they are shooting the ball WELL ABOVE their avg, shouldn't they be lucky to have a lead? Statistically speaking...

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Pons is going to have to score 30 tonight for us to win. Fulky needs to get out of the funk he’s in. Also need to draw up some more 3s for JJJ. He can knock them down when he’s open. As awful as we started, it’s only a 2 possession game.

Tillman in the real world had 3 fouls.
But this is SEC round ball officiating attempting to beat out PAC12 football officiating for the trophy for Worst Officiating 2021

Gaines giving us good minutes & Pons played a great half.

I hope the incoming guys are faster. Feel like our guards lack quickness outside Keon (who isn’t a great dribbler yet).

On one hand I’m encouraged that we are only down 6 and Fulky sat on the bench most of the half while Ticket and Pember played. On the other hand, I’m pissed as he!! At the way this team has been playing. 9 turnovers in the first 7 minutes is completely inexcusable And tells me this team is not focused. Not sure what has happened but this is not the team we saw 3 weeks ago.

VN Store

Back