The Official #6 Tennessee @ Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I’m sure they’ll get in, but shouldn’t unless something changes. Like when ND makes the playoffs in football. They make it in but everyone knows they aren’t a playoff team.
If you say so.

I’m not panicking yet but tonight is certainly a red flag, especially combined with the Alabama performance.

Ehhhh....it was mostly Grant. When the offense got stale or needed points they just gave it to Grant and let him work.
Strongly disagree. Admiral and Lamonte hit several huge shots that season. Bone dominated Kentucky in both of our wins over them. Bowden and Alexander were vital pieces as well. And even Pons (towards the start of the year) and Fulk (towards the end) occasionally gave good minutes

GQ White totally outcoached HOFer Ricky from Hickory tonite. His team was ready to kick ass. And they did.

I now find it laughable Fulkerson had the stones to compare this team to 2018. They are weak by comparison.

Petty in 5 minutes scored more(tied with Fulkerson)than all of our players with 5 3's. Embarrassing.

Pons may be elite defensively, but no way he plays in the NBA.

Out played start to finish, we average 5 to a game had around 20 tonight. Missed a azz loaded of free throws, got pounded on the glass. If it could go wrong it did.

Ehhhh....it was mostly Grant. When the offense got stale or needed points they just gave it to Grant and let him work.
Problem is that our "go to" guy is yet to reveal himself. Personally, I don't see either Pons or Fulkerson as that guy. I think our go to players are our talented freshmen. Talented tho they may be, they are still freshmen. They will need time to grow into that role plus they're going to hit that freshman wall at some point. Long winded way of saying it's going to be a roller coaster of a season. I don't think we will win either SEC crown. A sweet 16 appearance would be a nice surprise.

We just aren’t there yet, to have the target on our back.

When you’re a top 10 team every game you play is the opponent’s biggest game.
Well, let’s just hope we are waiting to peak. Gotta play a helluva lot better than this. Hopefully it was just a “horrendous” night

Problem is that our "go to" guy is yet to reveal himself. Personally, I don't see either Pons or Fulkerson as that guy. I think our go to players are our talented freshmen. Talented tho they may be, they are still freshmen. They will need time to grow into that role plus they're going to hit that freshman wall at some point. Long winded way of saying it's going to be a roller coaster of a season. I don't think we will win either SEC crown. A sweet 16 appearance would be a nice surprise.
Lol, I’m just tired of being average! Your point is certainly valid.

If JJJ wasnt decent on D he would be useless. He can barely dribble and his shooting is also horrible

The team played terrible tonite. These boys still figuring it out. J^3 can dribble and shoot but not tonite. Games like this they have to drive to the basket and get to the FT line... then hit them.

Well, let’s just hope we are waiting to peak. Gotta play a helluva lot better than this. Hopefully it was just a “horrendous” night

This team is younger than 2018 & doesn’t have the same amount of chemistry.

The good news, we’re 10-2 instead of sitting where Duke, UNC, or Kentucky are at. We just need as much time playing together as possible, unfortunately with COVID that’s having to happen during the season.

This team is younger than 2018 & doesn’t have the same amount of chemistry.

The good news, we’re 10-2 instead of sitting where Duke, UNC, or Kentucky are at. We just need as much time playing together as possible, unfortunately with COVID that’s having to happen during the season.

This only works if we beat UK. Lose those games and....ohhh boy.

Sometimes I really envy the front runner guy. You know, the guy that has an Alabama, chiefs and Lakers bumper sticker on his vehicle. Man that must be fun and so much less painful than having one team that you live and die with.
GBO!!

Reactions: Vol49er

VN Store

Back