The Official #6 Tennessee @ Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Half of you all just need to go take a nap. So much stupid going on in this room tonight. Shut up, take the loss, we are still good. FFS calm the hell down. Nothing but whiney pansies in here.

Reactions: feathersax
Contrary to what many think, this team has been in a shooting funk for a while now...
It's not a funk. I think it's their norm. They're simply not a good shooting team. Team seems to be regressing. Just not seeing the same energy and intensity from start to finish. Might be that they're reading the press clippings and believe they're better than they really are.

Reactions: vavolfan6
This is utterly embarrasing....no one should mention Final 4 for the rest of they year.....now until the end of the season you are nothing..

Reactions: patrick
completely sleepwalking in this one. coaches, players, just lack of energy throughout.

Idk that I have ever seen UT get this badly out physically played in the Barnes era.

And that is against a team without 3 top players.

I'm really at a loss here.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Half of you all just need to go take a nap. So much stupid going on in this room tonight. Shut up, take the loss, we are still good. FFS calm the hell down. Nothing but whiney pansies in here.
Getting upset by a bad team is one thing. Losing by 20+ to a bad team is another.

But yeah we are decent. We aren’t nearly as good as the admiral and grant team though.

VN Store

Back