The Official #6 Tennessee @ Alabama Weekend Series Thread (Game 1 Friday @ 7PM) (Game 2 Saturday @ 7PM) (Game 3 Sunday @ Noon)

Great win today, great series win!! I expect a consensus 4-6 ranking Monday AND a nice confidence booster for the fellas before a BIG series this weekend!!!

For those thinking we’re “just getting by” this is baseball. Good teams lose games because baseball is a game of averages. We’re facing some adversity and finding ways to win. We should all be really excited about this team!!

Great win today, great series win!! I expect a consensus 4-6 ranking Monday AND a nice confidence booster for the fellas before a BIG series this weekend!!!

For those thinking we’re “just getting by” this is baseball. Good teams lose games because baseball is a game of averages. We’re facing some adversity and finding ways to win. We should all be really excited about this team!!
Looking forward to Gator series. They are better than their record. It will be a good test of how good this team is.

When my older daughter was a junior in HS, my wife pointed out how much of their life I missed while working. I realized she was righ. I cashed out and spent almost 2 years doing nothing but being a dad.

Nice, I kinda did the opposite, I did the stay at home dad thing until the youngin’ was 10.

Reactions: VolnJC and txbo

VN Store

Back