The Official #6 Tennessee @ Alabama Weekend Series Thread (Game 1 Friday @ 7PM) (Game 2 Saturday @ 7PM) (Game 3 Sunday @ Noon)

Not going to win many Friday night games that you give up 7.

Reactions: vol66
Now 11/12 outs by strike out thru 4..he might SO 20 if his pitch count stays low

Paul gonna need a new box of tissues.
I hate to say it but it might be them and then everyone else not only in the SEC but NCAA...think you try to not get fooled by pitches make them throw strikes and hopefully get Leiter and Rocker's pitch counts so they are gone in time to rally

I hate to say it but it might be them and then everyone else not only in the SEC but NCAA...think you try to not get fooled by pitches make them throw strikes and hopefully get Leiter and Rocker's pitch counts so they are gone in time to rally

Yep. If they make it to the Supers, the set-up from there makes it really tough for anyone to beat them.

Don't know what it is with Bama and UF. Just seems like a recurring nightmare when they pop up on the schedule no matter the sport. Crap just seems to go wrong for us.

Vanderbilt also has a top 5 offensive team

VN Store

Back