The Official #5 Tennessee vs Tennessee Tech Tuesday Game Thread (6:30 PM)

You need to climb back up in the scout’s box and have them ‘splain it to you.

Nice misdirection txbo. I doubt everyone buys it though. You just like to watch the games but really don’t pay that much attention to the little things that truly win and lose those games. The running game will cost our ass a regional or super regional if we don’t get it fixed and you are cracking jokes because you don’t understand it.

I will give you one thing, you are the best casual fan UT has.

Nice misdirection txbo. I doubt everyone buys it though. You just like to watch the games but really don’t pay that much attention to the little things that truly win and lose those games. The running game will cost our ass a regional or super regional if we don’t get it fixed and you are cracking jokes because you don’t understand it.

I will give you one thing, you are the best casual fan UT has.
You’ve spent too much time in the player’s wives box looking over scouts shoulders.
This is left field biotch!
Having said that, even the most casual fan knows why we gave up so many stolen bases in the last week. Chase down a scout and have him splain it to you. Or ask Tony when you get home.

You’ve spent too much time in the player’s wives box looking over scouts shoulders.
Having said that, even the most casual fan knows why we gave up so many stolen bases in the last week. Chase down a scout and have him splain it to you. Or ask Tony when you get home.

How about you splain it. I really don’t think you can. If you could stop trying to be funny for a minute you might teach us all something.
So give it a shot.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Players may not take too kindly to “spending time” there...
😬
GBO!!

Reactions: txbo
How about you splain it. I really don’t think you can. If you could stop trying to be funny for a minute you might teach us all something.
So give it a shot.
There’s humor when you sit in left field pardner. I don’t pick on individual kids online so no I’m not gonna splain it to you.

There’s humor when you sit in left field pardner. I don’t pick on individual kids online so no I’m not gonna splain it to you.

You just explained why you think we gave up stolen bases this weekend and tonight. You actually believe it’s the new catcher. I don’t know which is worse... you truly believing that or you being to scared to say it.

While I don’t think he is as good as Pav or has an arm like Pav, this is not on him. You are dead wrong ‘pardner’ and you should pay attention from left field. Holding the run game down is a collective effort from multiple people and it starts with coaches calling picks which didn’t happen Sunday or tonight.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

VN Store

Back