The Official #5 Tennessee vs Tennessee Tech Tuesday Game Thread (6:30 PM)

The pitcher isn’t our challenge with stolen bases. Noob

You are funny. When the coaches call pickoffs it’s not on the catcher,pitcher, or mid infielders. If you don’t hold runners close then I don’t know what you expect. All I was saying is that tonight we didn’t pick to 1st or 2nd therefore we basically gave them 2 bases. Same thing against Vandy when Enrique was on 1st and 2nd.

You are funny. When the coaches call pickoffs it’s not on the catcher,pitcher, or mid infielders. If you don’t hold runners close then I don’t know what you expect. All I was saying is that tonight we didn’t pick to 1st or 2nd therefore we basically gave them 2 bases. Same thing against Vandy when Enrique was on 1st and 2nd.
You need to climb back up in the scout’s box and have them ‘splain it to you.

One more good thing...Vandy didn't beat us tonight. Not our best performance. Pretty clear there was a hangover from last weekend, but in the end, this gritty, tough bunch found a way to win. Congrats guys and go to hades candy.

One more good thing...Vandy didn't beat us tonight. Not our best performance. Pretty clear there was a hangover from last weekend, but in the end, this gritty, tough bunch found a way to win. Congrats guys and go to hades candy.
I’m eating a French bread pizza that’s been in the freezer since hurricane Harvey. Think I’ll die?

VN Store

Back