The Official #5 Tennessee vs. Georgia Tech Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN2

This game proves that college basketball sucks. Nobody could get in rhythm

I was a bit surprised to look at the stats and we only had 13 turnovers.

There were just way too many fouls called

They really aren’t though. The ACC is good as always but they would be bottom of the pack in any conference. No seriously - they have no offensive fire power.
No clue why you added no seriously. Was it a cry for help? As in, “I really think this way....,. Please help?” Lol. Let’s just agree to disagree. It’s 11:45, about 3 hours past my bed time :)

No clue why you added no seriously. Was it a cry for help? As in, “I really think this way....,. Please help?” Lol. Let’s just agree to disagree. It’s 11:45, about 3 hours past my bed time :)
There’s nothing to disagree about. Tech is bad and there’s no debating that.

This game proves that college basketball sucks. Nobody could get in rhythm

Yeah they need to fix whatever the F that was. It definitely wasn't college basketball.

Worst we've looked that I can remember...Kyle has been a delightful surprise. He might be our second-best player now.

Tech was picked 15 out of 15 and some had them at 14. Keep on keepin on though.
I heard 13th, but then again UT was picked 13th last year and we all know what happened. Still, UT didn't play well tonight and won by 13. GT will not pull a UT this year and will be in the bottom half of the ACC. Not UTs best game, but I will take a double digits win against an ACC team every time. Imo, this performance just gives Barnes more ammunition to make this team better in practice. I will agree this probably wasn't a great performance against a .500% team, but it was a no doubt, wire to wire 10+ point win. The kinda win, Top 5 teams win easily, even on an off night

VN Store

Back