The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

BS your goal is to win championships anything less is the 1st loser.

You’re going to be dissatisfied for 99.9% of your sports life.

Your goal should be to be competitive and in the honest conversation each year. This team was projected to be a 7-8 win team. 10-2 is huge.

Tonight was embarrassing…but it happened

Hope this forces us to admit we have REAL defense problems and things must change. We shouldn’t have to score 50+ to win games. I hope Banks is put on the hot seat and has to answer some questions. Stop with the BS because we haven’t had a D since he has showed up. Sure people will cherry pick moments/drives/games were D was good… some will say but Jeremy Banks is out today at LB. It isn’t about 1 player but our D is seriously bad week-in-and- week out. Period. Tim Banks needs to own this and actually give us real words on what we are doing to move forward.
No, Banks needs to be fired tonight. And if Heupel does otherwise he'll be gone two years from now.

I agree. Ultimately these guys have to give a fk. I see a defense with no fire whatsoever. Most of these guys were recruited by the cancer called Pruitt. They are not good in the secondary. Banks is scared to blitz and thats not a good combo.
You’re right they looked like they had no sense of urgency. Jeremy Banks might be the heart and fire of this defense cause without him they look soft af.

I'm now begging for someone to hit him in the knees and end his playing career, college and pro. That is f***ing pathetic to constantly get roasted downfield and turn around and attempt to talk trash, while being literal trash.

You’re a pathetic, horrible person. You don’t deserve to wear orange. Grow up.

VN Store

Back