• Georgia (13-6, 3-3 SEC) has dropped its last two games after winning three of its first four to open conference play. The Bulldogs were hot out of the gates against SEC competition, defeating Auburn, Mississippi State and Ole Miss in their first two weeks of conference play before falling in back-to-back games to Kentucky and Vanderbilt.
• Currently ranked No. 105 in the NET rankings, the Bulldogs are 3-3 against Quad I and Quad II competition—their "best" win standing as the home win over Auburn on Jan. 4. Georgia is 1-4 in true road games this season.
• Through just 19 games, Georgia has already more than doubled its season-long win total from last year, when the Bulldogs finished 6-16 overall and 1-17 in SEC play.
• Bulldogs' head coach Mike White is in his first season as Georgia's head coach after spending the previous seven seasons as Florida's head coach from 2015-22. With Florida, White was 2-8 against Tennessee—including an 0-6 mark in Knoxville.
• Senior guard and Bradley transfer Terry Roberts has emerged as Georgia's leader in scoring (15.9 ppg) and assists (4.2 apg). Roberts' scoring production has increased to 19.5 ppg in SEC play compared to 14.1 ppg in non-conference play.
• Junior guard Kario Oquendo, a preseason second-team All-SEC selection and Georgia's leading scorer last season, is second on the team with 13.4 ppg.
• Roberts and Oquendo were teammates during the 2020-21 season at Florida SouthWestern State College. Oquendo then transferred to Georgia for the 2021-22 season, while Roberts went to Bradley for a year before reuniting with Oquendo at UGA this season.