The Official #4 Tennessee Vs Eastern Kentucky Tuesday Game Thread (6:30PM)

Vandy was losing 4-3 after 5. After 3 walks, an error, and a hit by pitch Vandy has now went on top 5-4 over that monster program in West TN - UT Martin.

Reactions: volz2wallz
Hey...I was an undergrad there....And that's where CPS got her start.
;)
Fine academic program, many veterinarians get their kick start there. Didn’t know they could whip the best team in college baseball history for 5 innings. They are now trying to break forearms and walk records though.

@NorCalVol67
@chuckiepoo

If ya ain’t cheating....yo ain’t trying..
Kiss the ring biochez!

View attachment 361008
Asterisk Pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...love me some Astros. Grew up as a Braves fan but never played much baseball. I was a tight end on a State Championship team. Moved to Houston in "81. I've been a battered Houston Sports Fan since. ..but my blood runs deep orange!
The Crawfish Boxes..sbnation TCB...is one of my favorite sites. Check it out....lurk awhile. ;)

Reactions: txbo
Vandy was losing 4-3 after 5. After 3 walks, an error, and a hit by pitch Vandy has now went on top 5-4 over that monster program in West TN - UT Martin.

I’m pretty sure UTMartin beat Bama 2 out of 3 early this season.

Asterisk Pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...love me some Astros. Grew up as a Braves fan but never played much baseball. I was a tight end on a State Championship team. Moved to Houston in "81. I've been a battered Houston Sports Fan since. ..but my blood runs deep orange!
The Crawfish Boxes..sbnation TCB...is one of my favorite sites. Check it out....lurk awhile. ;)

Will do. The Crawford boxes are fun to sit in. Gotta pay attention all game.

Will do. The Crawford boxes are fun to sit in. Gotta pay attention all game.
Lots of regulars at the site. We get together occasionally. Last game before the Covid descended was the Apollo Celebration. Pretty sure we played the Angels.

Reactions: txbo
Lots of regulars at the site. We get together occasionally. Last game before the Covid descended was the Apollo Celebration. Pretty sure we played the Angels.
I was sitting there for game one of that wonderful World Series. Traded my 1st base seats to a friend.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back