The Official #4 Tennessee Vs Eastern Kentucky Tuesday Game Thread (6:30PM)

Vandys pitching coach must be working with them
Funny Bruin, but something is going on. Maybe the vaccine sucks the velo out of pitchers. If it does, I hope our guys stay away from it.

You may be onto something though, Brown may have sent them the Vandy weighted ball program. Gas out of the gate but slaw down the stretch.

Funny Bruin, but something is going on. Maybe the vaccine sucks the velo out of pitchers. If it does, I hope our guys stay away from it.

You may be onto something though, Brown may have sent them the Vandy weighted ball program. Gas out of the gate but slaw down the stretch.
mercy now it’s the vaccine

the facts are he’s a freshmen that has 13 appearances over the last month. He’s tired because he has too pitch too much on a bad team

Somebody is asleep at updating the on screen score board.
I don’t even have an onscreen score? For some reason, every time I watch on this espn channel(where I hit the little red button on the directv remote) it’s like I’m in 200x zoom mode!🤬
GBO!!

mercy now it’s the vaccine

the facts are he’s a freshmen that has 13 appearances over the last month. He’s tired because he has too pitch too much on a bad team

It was a joke. No need to get the clown costume out. I already told you they had pitchers out with Covid last couple weeks.
Logic says that other guys would have to throw but that doesn’t explain the huge velo decrease.

I don’t even have an onscreen score? For some reason, every time I watch on this espn channel(where I hit the little red button on the directv remote) it’s like I’m in 200x zoom mode!🤬
GBO!!
Once you get the feed up double check the aspect setting on your monitor/tv.

He is hard to miss. I don’t think he travels with that many to choose from unless he is ready or very close to ready. I was thinking we might see him if we ran away with a game this past weekend but that never happened. Maybe we see him tonight.

There he is! Good call!

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back