The Official #4 Tennessee vs #9 Florida Weekend Series Thread (Game 1 Friday @ 6:30PM) (Game 2 Saturday @ 7PM) (Game 3 Sunday @ 1PM)

Yea, but percentages say you focus on getting series wins. Sure, it would have been nice to get a second sweep. But generally, if you win all of your series in the SEC, then you’ve had a hell of a year. This team is better, but the goal used to be winning your home series and don’t get swept on the road. In the SEC, that gets you to the tournament.

I would hope that this particular team has higher aspirations than this. 13-17 will likely "get you in the tournament".

You would think it deserves some tv coverage.
I've been very disappointed in TV coverage for top 25 baseball...I couldn't even find boxscores on ESPN...and who knows whats up with SECNetwork...its a mess with dup teams...showing more SOs for a pitcher than total outs in the game

I've been very disappointed in TV coverage for top 25 baseball...I couldn't even find boxscores on ESPN...and who knows whats up with SECNetwork...its a mess with dup teams...showing more SOs for a pitcher than total outs in the game
It's rather pathetic that college baseball doesn't see any more coverage than it has. I mean the only time they really ramp the coverage up is when it becomes tournament or world series time.

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back