The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #9 Florida Atlantic NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, TBS

I’d like to see 1-9 from Phillips too
It’s been so long since he has had a good game, I forgot to mention him. I think he has checked out. I think he has completely lost his confidence. He will either try to go pro or hit transfer portal as soon as the season is over.

Reactions: Caz
That bag ash walking the ball up the court crap gave FAU time to set the defense the last 3:45 of the half and Tennessee didn't score the last 3:45 of the half, why we don't keep the pace and intensity up on offense is inexcusable, we had FAU on their heels with an 8 point lead and then slowed the whole thing down, need to play with a purpose on offense

Reactions: 08Vol
Defense was fine in the 1st half but we need to see someone step it up on the offensive end in the 2nd half in order to secure the win and advice to the Elite 8. GBO!!!

I wish media would just actually say the obvious, Tennessee's issue all season is they just can't shoot or score (miss layups and jumpers). Rebounding hurt us as well.

Reactions: 08Vol
its honestly kind of amazing and funny that we are still playing when we are this offensively challenged. Just chill out and enjoy the ride :)

VN Store

Back