The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #9 Florida Atlantic NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, TBS

When you can’t trust the officiating and the media has deceived the public all week, it makes for a tremendous hurdle to overcome. And FAU is legit.

I just wish we would get some offensive players going forward. Make it into the 80s and quit having these scoring droughts

There is a reason Kentucky is royalty in the SEC, teams like Tennessee always choke in March. Alabama will too, I told everyone they won't make Final Four, they haven't yet.

Whenever an SEC team makes a final four, it is either Florida or Kentucky or it is a weird 7/8 seed team that just hits fire and makes a run like South Carolina years ago or Auburn.

This is why SEC basketball is mostly just Kentucky and trash. Arkansas got smacked around today as well.

I’m not even mad. No one picked the Vols to make it out of the first round, much less the S16. Accomplishing that after the loss of ZZ is remarkable.
Yeah but nothing really changed after ZZ went out. Our inconsistencies were showing up before his injury. Phillips was a huge disappointment, Mashack a nice surprise. Decent year overall but tough to go out being out-hustled on the boards. That’s frustrating.

Most frustrating part about tonight was that I never foresaw us losing the rebounding battle. In fact, I thought we would clearly dominate it.

Reactions: Tenacjim
There is a reason Kentucky is royalty in the SEC, teams like Tennessee always choke in March. Alabama will too, I told everyone they won't make Final Four, they haven't yet.

Whenever an SEC team makes a final four, it is either Florida or Kentucky or it is a weird 7/8 seed team that just hits fire and makes a run like South Carolina years ago or Auburn.

This is why SEC basketball is mostly just Kentucky and trash. Arkansas got smacked around today as well.
Kentucky hasn’t done sh1t since 2015.

VN Store

Back