The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #9 Florida Atlantic NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, TBS

March madness is what got us here. It’s what ends our season. So proud of this team and what they accomplished this season.

This is what I expected early on. Making the sweet 16 was a pleasant surprise. Vescovi and Uros are either really good or really bad. Tonight they were really bad.
They both did fine tonight. James turned in another mediocre performance for an older 5 star guy. Key shoots like he is kobe bryant. I wish some of our other players had his confidence. He hustles, but really struggles shooting.

Reactions: newarkvol
I’m not even mad. No one picked the Vols to make it out of the first round, much less the S16. Accomplishing that after the loss of ZZ is remarkable.
This is honestly where I am at. As crappy as it is, we were playing with house money after the first round.

Rick can’t ever put a team this deficient on offense on the court again. There wasn’t one player on this team you could count on to go get you a bucket.

We just crapped the bed, then ran down the hall and crapped all over the hall, then got into the bathroom and missed the toilet and crapped all over the floor. Pathetic.

I know we got out rebounded. However, sometimes the ball just bounces the way of the other team. That has happened multiple times tonight, including shots bouncing off the side of the glass into the FAU offensive rebound.

Reactions: TrapVol
I’ve enjoyed the game threads so thanks for letting me give my opinions, vent , etc.

We all love our Vols which is why this hurts so badly. Guess I won’t be going to NY city tomorrow night.

VN Store

Back