The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #9 Florida Atlantic NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, TBS

Barnes better not ever recruit another great defender. Defense is worthless in basketball. Go get some offensive players. Offense wins game in basketball

Reactions: VFL_Hammer
Unreal. Just…..wow. Can’t say I’m surprised in any way. It’s Tennessee. 50 points scored against one of the smallest teams in the nation.

Oh well just couldn't shoot it tonight not having our point guard to match there quickness just ran around us. In CHRIST Alone

I’m just so tired of choking in the tournament to teams we should beat. Doesn’t matter who is coaching Tennessee, it’s just the way it’s always been.

We played bad but gotta tip your cap to FAU… we knew we sucked going into the end of the season. We really shouldn’t of got this far.

Absolutely sad that narrative really happened this game. Those two flops changed the momentum of the game in second half. Whole team went cold. Made it further than most expected, just sucks FAU is team to put us out.

Foulds are not the problem. FAU is , by far the quickest team, and is out rebounding us as well as playing better defense than we are. ON has not shown up, Things are working out about like I had feared.

Agree. See my earlier post at the half. Now, I didn’t think we’d be down 7-10 points but they made shots, out coached Barnes, and utilized their speed. TN must recruit athletic players who can go to the rim and score anywhere on the court.

Ballgame. Well, unfortunate but not entirely unexpected with this group. We haven’t been able to shot straight all year.

VN Store

Back