The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #13 Louisiana NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 9:40 PM ET, CBS

So, I was gonna cut my cable until the company offered me a deal that cut $ 75 off only for them to turn around and suddenly slap a "broadaster fee" on top of the monthly bill. There is no question about which broadcaster is charging the fee. Namely the one with the overpaid blowhards that talk about everything but sports. What are the alternatives for full Vols coverage? The problem with streaming SEC is grandaddy gets the best games first, and SEC doesn't broadcast all of them. Bally Sports just filed for BK this week, which is a sign the cable cutting is getting serious and pro teams are going to feel the bite of that.

Reactions: Volfan1000
So, I was gonna cut my cable until the company offered me a deal that cut $ 75 off only for them to turn around and suddenly slap a "broadaster fee" on top of the monthly bill. There is no question about which broadcaster is charging the fee. Namely the one with the overpaid blowhards that talk about everything but sports. What are the alternatives for full Vols coverage? The problem with streaming SEC is grandaddy gets the best games first, and SEC doesn't broadcast all of them. Bally Sports just filed for BK this week, which is a sign the cable cutting is getting serious and pro teams are going to feel the bite of that.

I’m going to try the YouTube TV subscription. After the NCAAT is finished.

Do they get ESPN and SECN?

I need to cancel Directv and go with YouTube so I can purchase Sunday ticket. I’ve had Directv for 25 yrs but told YouTube is similar to cable/satellite without the equipment as the channels, etc are similar.

YoutubeTV just sent out an email today with a price increase to $73 from $65[/QUOTE]

did you mean $85?

Yes, I've never looked for a channel I wanted and not found it on YoutubeTV. I am upset with the price increase but it works well and has all the channels you want

What does YouTube offer in terms of MLB?

MLB network or Bally sports(Braves) available on YouTube?

What does YouTube offer in terms of MLB?

MLB network or Bally sports(Braves) available on YouTube?
Recently dropped MLB Network, so no on that one. Not sure about Bally sports. Only really watch the World Series so I'm not the best resource on that

I think the Vols will win if they drive the ball and draw fouls. They can’t rely so heavy on perimeter shooting.
Good luck everyone.

I need to cancel Directv and go with YouTube so I can purchase Sunday ticket. I’ve had Directv for 25 yrs but told YouTube is similar to cable/satellite without the equipment as the channels, etc are similar.
The thing with Direct TV is the ability to cast the signal on 5 different TVs on 5 different channels. If you only have one TV then go another company provided you have high speed internet. Direct TV has it cons but a few more pros than Cons worth the $$$. Has anybody got something else that is better with a slow wifi.

Not that you should need motivation but seeing you win this and get the opportunity to take down a blueblood and one of the hottest teams with Duke... We have to take care of business tonight

Reactions: FlVols
Auburn dominating Iowa. SEC may advance all teams today. The conference may make a big statement this year
Man it would be so Tennessee for all the other teams in the conference to win solidly today and then us **** the bed. I pray we just handle business tonight

VN Store

Back