The Official #4 Tennessee @ #15 South Carolina Weekend Thread (Game 1 Thursday @ 7PM) (Game 2 Friday @ 7PM) (Game 3 Saturday @ Noon)

Cards fan here since 1954.....Bullpen woes have been the norm the last several year.....That and bad pitching and sorry hitting a lot of the time.

my bird days date to early sixties at night thanks to kmox.....you dont want to know what else happened tonight.

son lives in stl now, he married a card fan but only one of their 3 kids has been in busch thanks to virus

my bird days date to early sixties at night thanks to kmox.....you dont want to know what else happened tonight.

son lives in stl now, he married a card fan but one of their kids has been in busch thanks to virus
I grew up going to Cards games at Sportsman Park.

Reactions: ArdentVol

son lives in stl now, he married a card fan but only one of their 3 kids has been in busch thanks to virus
They'll have plenty of time to enjoy Red Nation in the future.....I hope they get to witness a WS however. LOL

I grew up going to Cards games at Sportsman Park.

my first card game was in box at sportsman's park
one dad's best friends had season -long box seats as long as he lived in STL Dad wasnt baseball fans but I got to see enough games in STL in those years to become hooked for life. Been going to games regularly since 2000, when my son moved to ucity for grad school. Hope we can get back in Busch before 2021 ends

Reactions: Tnphil
son and DIL were in upper deck on night of WS celebration
Had the pleasure of seeing and being part of the celebrations of playoff and WS games in St. Louis. Some great times over the years. All their games are on TV here and I'm old...so I don't make that trip up I-55 much at all anymore.

VN Store

Back