The Official #3 Tennessee vs Virginia College World Series Game 1 Thread (SUNDAY AT 2PM EST)

The call of crapping the bed by 99gator is premature. Let's have that conversation after the final game of the CWS. It might be a legitimate conversation, but it's too early to be talking that.

He said nothing about "crapping the bed" . . . he was talking about the whiners about today's game versus the overall season . . . as bad as I hate agreeing with a Gator, 99Gator was right in his assessment . . .

He said nothing about "crapping the bed" . . . he was talking about the whiners about today's game versus the overall season . . . as bad as I hate agreeing with a Gator, 99Gator was right in his assessment . . .
I guess I've been on VN too long. That's just background noise - the negavols. If I took that out of context, I stand corrected.

Am I wrong? I love this team but this kind of letdown has been going on in every UT sport for over 20 years.

We made the CWS. The typical "Vol letdown" would we lose in the regional or maybe even the super.

This is not on the same level as say 2016 losing to SC and Vandy and going from the SEC East winners to the Music City Bowl.

The offense has done this the past 4 tournaments now. They get rusty after the long layoffs and need a game to get back on track. I expect next game we will score about 6-8 runs.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I made a huge mistake today . . . I decided to listen to the ESPN announcers, though Burke is a VOL, they showed a little too much love to UVA . . . yeah, I'm a homer . . . but my gosh!!! I won't make that mistake again!! John Wilkerson and Vince on Tuesday!!!

We were only able to make one game this season, Austin Peay, and got to meet CFA, he was so generous with his time with my two youngest kids - 10 and 13 - and this team is special!!! As a long time baseVOL follower and fan, dating back to the '80's . . . this team is as good if not better than the '94 and '95 teams.

This is just the beginning, not the end . . . there are many more OMAHA trips in our future!!

GO BIG DAMN ORANGE!!!!!
When one team ***** the bed, you're not going to be complimented. Don't want the other team to get praised? Do something on the field to give them a reason to praise you. 13 Ks, with at least 8 because you have no discipline to not swing at **** thrown 55 feet or up at your eyes.

VN Store

Back