The Official #3 Tennessee vs Virginia College World Series Game 1 Thread (SUNDAY AT 2PM EST)

If Tn can get their bats going then I like their chances. Not only is Tenn vs Tx game important one team could go home without scoring a run in the CWS

I’m happy TX lost. Always sucks to be the only favorite to lose. I would prefer to play TX tomorrow instead of MSST. I also want MSST to beat UVA. I want another crack at UVA, and I think we whip them next time. Hopefully this game was our UA game in the SECT.

I don't know about that cheese pitched his @$$ off made one mistake we had multiple chances

True. If anybody thinks CTV walked into the locker room after that game and said it's ok guys do better on Tuesday. Nope not on this watch.
You could hear a pin drop until he tore a new a--------- into the players. They will bounce back on Tuesday. Vols big.

I agree with TV. Our bench had no energy today, like the whole team was tight.

We looked fine when we had 1st and 3rd no outs in the 1st but when we then went 3 straight batters doing nothing, it seemed to just suck the energy out of the team.

It's simple.... we were flat and Virginia came to play. Hopefully we get our heads screwed on straight and whip the University of Northern Mexico at Austin..... that is what they would be if it wasn't for.....

Tennessee!!

VN Store

Back