The Official #3 Tennessee vs. Alabama Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, ESPN2

If Virginia wins don’t be shocked if they jump us. Not that they should.

If Virginia wins today, they absolutely will and should jump us. They would be undefeated having just beaten the current #1. (I know Duke lost, but there hasn’t been another poll, so they are still #1) The question to me is if Duke wins do they maintain #1? They shouldn’t, but it’s Duke.

If Virginia wins today, they absolutely will and should jump us. They would be undefeated having just beaten the current #1. (I know Duke lost, but there hasn’t been another poll, so they are still #1) The question to me is if Duke wins do they maintain #1? They shouldn’t, but it’s Duke.
Duke could have 5 losses and still be voted #1 in the AP if they win tonight. It's blatant bias and they don't try to hide it.

Reactions: alaVOL
Thanks for a close WIN Vols. True excellence is winning the close ones when you are not shooting as well as your opponent.

Reactions: Caculator
The thing that terrifies me the most is this team giving up second chance points late in an NCAA Tournament game that costs them a title.

Avery Johnson.
Ha-ha. It was kinda funny, but I disagree. Avery isn't the best coach but he is a damn good recruiter and coaches like he played. #1, Avery was a winner, not the most talented but played hard, tough, physical, unselfish and smart on the way to winning the NBA championship, more than once. If Bama had any sense, they would let him do his thing for another decade and they will probably make the NCAA Tournament, 8 out of the next 10 years. Doubt they have a team like this year's Vols, but I can see a couple of Sweet 16 teams, PLUS, at the least. Imo, he gets it and his name helps recruiting. Bama is spoiled, they will never have another Saban, but they could have another Wimp Sanderson

VN Store

Back