The Official #3 Tennessee vs. #11 Michigan NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 5:50 PM ET, CBS

You really can't listen to these analysts. Now Barkley had Michigan winning in his bracket.

Personally I think we took Michigan's best punch. We will play even harder in the 2nd half.

Kenny Smith is the worst

He has no knowledge of anything and can’t hide his love for North Carolina.

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants
I’m watching this thrilling game at the house.
I’ll be eating the terrific Freschetta pepperoni pizza during the 2nd half.

A kitchen fresh style pizza so not a common frozen pizza.

I didn’t have to work 2 shifts because I got the 11-4 pm shift which was the easy shift because gets full and busy during evening to night on Friday and weekends mostly.

We shot 41%, Vescovi was off and we still lead by 5. I’ll take it. I would double Dickinson everytime he touches it and not hedge off him to much up top on the pick and pops. Make others beat you. I think we can continue to turn them over and would pressure their guards much more. Refs are allowing physical play so we need to be tough and continue to be aggressive. Only had 3 turnovers which is a plus. They have no answer for Chandler when he wants to go to the rim and thus far he is making good decisions. We can get Vescovi open but going to be on penetration and quick ball reversals. They are holding him otherwise.

VN Store

Back