The Official #3 Tennessee vs. #11 Michigan NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 5:50 PM ET, CBS

The nerves are starting to set in. I just never feel confident in March. This team has constantly proven that I should trust them, so I hope they don’t let us down.

Please win. This season deserves a strong finish.
Right there with you except the nerves started about 4 hours ago. I’m already tired. Hope our Vols can keep it going.

I’ve already started biting my nails. They’re gonna be in the quick before halftime. I just want a good start. That should ease the nerves a little but a slow start may make me start pulling my hair out.

The actual schedule has comments about later starts. As many OTs as there are, happens a lot.
Maybe so when games follow a game in the same arena, but I don't remember this ever happening. Of course, my memory is not what it used to be. The first 2 things to go when you get older is your memory and.........I can't remember the other one.

Wonder what happens if you are taping the game and don't put in the times. Does the system automatically adjust.?

Michigan has done well against teams like Michigan State and Purdue with Defense rank 100 or worse.

I think we win this one in the 13-17 pt range.

I’ll say 74-60

Maybe so when games follow a game in the same arena, but I don't remember this ever happening. Of course, my memory is not what it used to be. The first 2 things to go when you get older is your memory and.........I can't remember the other one.
You’re probably right...wait a minute...what were we talking about?
🤷‍♂️🤪
GBO!!

VN Store

Back