The Official #3 Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Things I've noticed this year: People think we only have a couple of key players and that without them, we're no good. Those people must not watch every game. Even if one or two of our key guys has a bad night, there is always someone else stepping up and having a big game. It just seems that's the way things are shaking out so far. I can't be shocked at this point, because I actually believe that we are a deep team. We have the ability to change our playstyle and defend against different ones too. This team is very versatile and adapts very well. A lot of games we have rough starts, but I usually think that's just our team feeling the opponent out. We usually start to gain momentum and a lot changes at half time. This is a very vocal team and is well coached. And they almost always come out of the half looking more composed and having a game plan. This team is quite possibly the best we've ever had.

Things were a little shaky at first tip off. Mizzou brought the tempo fast & had TN down 27-18 but the Vols made an incredible run of 24-4 to get back the lead & stay ahead the rest of the game. Big win at Mizzou.

I
KA interviewed by Justus on the radio. May be the first time I've heard KA interviewed. Seems like every player on this team is smart, modest, unselfish and give amazing interviews
i remember when he first got here he did an interview for YouTube, was well spoken then but honestly green when it came to bball

KA interviewed by Justus on the radio. May be the first time I've heard KA interviewed. Seems like every player on this team is smart, modest, unselfish and give amazing interviews
I talked to a family from West Virginia this past summer who were on a plane flight with the Vols last year. The father said KA was the most gentlemanly young man he’d seen in a while especially around his 16 year old gorgeous daughter. He was very impressed with how they all conducted themselves but pointed out KA. Made me feel proud.

That wouldn't be fair to Georgia to do it by so little though, would it?

HaHa......just win & win big. It's UT's time now to show off & be that big dog on the block. So let all the other teams fear the Big Orange Train & Also, be sure to scrap the losers off the bottom of your shoes as you go along.

A week ago, ppl on here were saying we didn't need Turner....crow needs to be eaten
One guy went as far as saying we don't even need a bench. If someone gets hurt we could just beat teams with four players. Having Turner back is huge.

VN Store

Back