The Official #3 Tennessee @ Florida Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, ESPN

The Gators hung around and kept it a close decent entertaining game except could not finish and went from bad to awful including the soul crushing dunk which was glorious.

It was terrific to see the Volunteers dunk multiple times, outplayed the Gators on their own damn court including increasing the lead late in the game.

I found this terrific badass picture of Smokey which I'm using as my avatar during the Volunteers Basketball season which is a wonderful season.

The illegal screen called on Grant late in the game almost made my head Explode from my body!
It was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. His back was turned. How do you foul someone with your back to them.The Sec officiating is once again terrible. Being fair about it. They also totally missed GW walking on his kick out for Admirals 3.

Reactions: chuckb1448
It was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. His back was turned. How do you foul someone with your back to them.The Sec officiating is once again terrible. Being fair about it. They also totally missed GW walking on his kick out for Admirals 3.

Ok I'd trade the 3 for the foul that late in the game any day. I'm glad I wasn't the only one that seen the screen call.

Reactions: tn4elvis

I thought that was 3 steps too. But we'll take it; after all the bad calls.

Reactions: tn4elvis

VN Store

Back