The Official #25 Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Keon has played outstanding defense tonight, especially in the second half. The turnovers and his offense was ugly.

Well a win is a win. Even a really ugly one. This has to be the most confusing/weird shooty hoops Vol team I can remember.

Reactions: Hbg
Lot of criticism for Keon as he has not had a great game. But his intensity is off the charts and we need more of that. When he attacks the rim he is definitely angry.

Reactions: I4Vols
Ugly as hell but growing up in Franklin , living in Mt.Juliet and owning a business that is located within walking distance of that crackerjack chit pit they call a gym I will take it . 8 In a
row too isn’t all bad.

Play like garbage most of the game but win by 12. Glad we got to spend a rough game against vandy. That performance wouldn’t beat many other sec teams this year.

No True PG 5 wing players trying to make it up. Sure would be nice to watch all these wing players playing with Chandler next year. Faulk well it is what it is this year. Vandy had a few guys have career night shooting but in the end we won by 12. GBO. In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: NATHAN05
Pons with a double double was huge. Wish he’d rebound like that every game.

Keon would be a lottery pick with another year with Barnes, his TOs having increased while playing fast.

Reactions: golfballs
Advice was given to not post until game is over, I followed advice. tn men’s basketball sucks Before game, during game, and after game regardless of when I post.

Reactions: tnvols72

VN Store

Back