The Official #21 Tennessee vs. Missouri Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

What would be the point in giving the backup a few meaningless snaps? Pruitt just showed he has no interest in showing Georgia anything more than he absolutely has to, including who is backup qb is.
If it’s Shrout don’t you think he needs to get every opportunity to get some reps? If it’s Bailey don’t you think he could use it? If it’s Maurer then that’s the only way I can see it playing out like it did because he’s already shown very capable.

Wtf. Thats a huge coaching mistake...gotta get your backups some live reps...especially with lack of practices.....having doubts about CJP even more now
this doesn’t exactly give me doubts about CJP, we do have an 8 game win streak. He is doing something right regardless of what we all think about JG. We all know what JG is and that will not change just because we have a great line. End of the day we have to trust what Pruitt is doing. Yes Pruitt is gonna make mistakes as a HC along the way with his lack of experience he has as a HC but he will learn from it and will only make him a better coach and us a better team.

Reactions: AuntB
Solid win today! Missouri has some playmakers on offense.

I'd like to see us make more big plays on offense.

Cimaglia and the kicking game has to improve.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remy
I think we finally can run it well enough And defend well enough to compete against everybody.

I expected to win today, but it's literally been years since we ran it like we did today
Love our run game. DL still looked questionable today, as did secondary. Need to tighten up if we wanna compete with Bama Georgia Florida

Last time I checked. The discussion was about Missouri and Bama. Nice change up there to defend your point. Why am I not surprised?

See you next week.

JOHN-C.-MCGINLEY-LAUGHING.gif
This back and forth was a comparison of how we did against MO and how they (AL) did. What the hell are you talking about? I have another word for you now- moron.

Nice to start a season 2-0 for a change. I don't care if it's only SC and Mizzou. Pleased that JG played a clean game, no picks, no really dumb decisions, made some throws when he needed to. Hes playing better than I honestly expected him to this year. Not great, but good enough. Ive not been happy with his play for most of his career, but pleaasantly surprised so far this year. Still need to see him perform well against the big boys, as we will next week, but happy with the improvement so far. And very happy with improvement in OL

I'd like to point out FL defense is straight trash. They have alot more to worry about on that side of the ball then us

Reactions: Remy
Question @GAVol after theses two performances, you think we can compete at a high level against UGA,FL, AL?

I’m happy for the win, I want to see us beat the teams that get us to better than 6-4.
you have to admit that this outcome was expected
Not his point. You can voice concern without complaining. People are going way past concern and are complaining.

I only wish we hadn't left those 3 FG points off the board. Still confident in Cimaglia though. Bad kicks happen.

If it’s Shrout don’t you think he needs to get every opportunity to get some reps? If it’s Bailey don’t you think he could use it? If it’s Maurer then that’s the only way I can see it playing out like it did because he’s already shown very capable.
Good points, but again, in today's particular circumstance they would merely be killing the clock and there's little value in that. We have a cagey, old school football coach who typically keeps his mouth shut. I doubt he wants to tell or show Kirby Smart anything.

This back and forth was a comparison of how we did against MO and how they (AL) did. What the hell are you talking about? I have another word for you now- moron.

I mentioned the 13 points in garbage time. You responded as if that didn't matter. Not sure why, but ok.

Good win today, still a lot to work on.

When all else fails, resort to name calling. Good stuff 👍

l'll bring everyone together
USCjr giving UF fits still
Texas just gave up a score
Shy Smith trying to get my first annual JJen Toughest Receiver Award

Scratch that last one

Scratch all three, you all can continue fighting...

VN Store

Back