The Official #21 Tennessee vs. Missouri Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

So if we hold em and there is more than 4-5 minutes left on the clock, who goes in at QB? I say it’s probably Shrout. Although wouldn’t be surprised if whoever does go in just hands it off three straight times.
Pruitt doesn’t believe in getting back up QB’s any real game practice even if it’s just handing it off.
If the starter gets hurt , he likes the backup to be rusty as h##l.

How ever I'd like to frame it? Thats straight from the box score. I'm guessing you're following that alternative facts timeline.

You forgot that "negavol" remark again.
Yeah, frame it. They only scored 1 touchdown all day against us. Is that meaningful or not? And I never use “negavol”. You’re just miserable. Enjoy that.

Man I hate saying this but alontee Taylor isn’t that great if a player. I know he’s a vfl and stuck with us even after the coaching change. But he’s a liability out there imo

I think he should be a safety. He could be good there. There's a few players that need to see other positions imo.

Question @GAVol after theses two performances, you think we can compete at a high level against UGA,FL, AL?

I’m happy for the win, I want to see us beat the teams that get us to better than 6-4.
you have to admit that this outcome was expected
I think we finally can run it well enough And defend well enough to compete against everybody.

I expected to win today, but it's literally been years since we ran it like we did today

Yeah, frame it. They only scored 1 touchdown all day against us. Is that meaningful or not? And I never use “negavol”. You’re just miserable. Enjoy that.

Last time I checked. The discussion was about Missouri and Bama. Nice change up there to defend your point. Why am I not surprised?

See you next week.

JOHN-C.-MCGINLEY-LAUGHING.gif

For me this was the most satisfying win I have watched in the Pruitt era. I did not see the Auburn game two years ago but I believe this was the best complete game we have had in a long time. Still need improvement to compete with the SEC elites but the last two games we had the superior personnel which has not been the case for a long time.

VN Store

Back