The Official 2022 FIFA World Cup Thread

Don’t see a lot of prime Eden Hazard these days, but that touch and turn right there was prime Eden Hazard.
Still the most terrifying player I’ve ever seen in person. Every time he dropped into the midfield to pick up the ball it felt like he was on the verge of doing something incredible.

Still the most terrifying player I’ve ever seen in person. Every time he dropped into the midfield to pick up the ball it felt like he was on the verge of doing something incredible.

Jealous. Would have loved to watch him in person. He was the one that made me a casual fan of Chelsea. His dribbling was just stunning.

I know it is just the homerism in me, but I am beginning to believe we pull the upset tomorrow.
Would be huge if we did. I hope you’re right.

Hopefully a draw or a small damn to keep some hope alive if we don’t pull it off.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Would be huge if we did. I hope you’re right.

Hopefully a draw or a small damn to keep some hope alive if we don’t pull it off.

Hearing Landon talk about the atmosphere playing South Korea in '02 made me think of the Portugal match, and it got me in the feels.

Is it just me or is the camera filming the large field shots out of focus in the Portugal game?

For those of you more casual fans that don’t like diving and flopping, I would look away most of this game. Neymar is playing.

He’s not as bad as he used to be. At least he hasn’t rolled out of the stadium yet.

VN Store

Back