The Official "2020 Final Presidential Debate" Thread

I wish Trump could have nailed Biden on taxes. Biden loudly and falsely claims he will not raise taxes on anyone making less than $400,000 a year but if he repeals Trump's tax cuts, which he clearly states he will do, he will be raising taxes on everyone including middle class people earning less than $400,000. Democrats are always wrong on tax policy. To me it is amazing that Biden can openly admit he will raise everyone's taxes, and he has done this several times, and still even be a viable candidate.

There was a time when democrats would never admit that they would raise taxes because they knew it was a third rail issue that would doom them. They used to punt questions about raising taxes like Joe avoids answering questions about packing the courts. They are a party of dishonesty and every wrong headed policy one could imagine. And they have supporters.

You are avoiding my question. Is Trump the one saying over and over how he “doesn’t see red or blue states”? No, it’s Biden right before he points his fragile little finger at “red states”. No one is saying trump doesn’t bash dem states and leaders, you are now trying to change the argument and losing like your idol Pete did. Perhaps follow his lead, tuck your tail and run.
Pete would never tuck his tail.

VN Store

Back