The Official "2020 Final Presidential Debate" Thread

Everything CNN is saying is criticism of Trump. I haven't heard anything that Biden did well. Par for the course I guess.
Jake Tapper- as moderator of the panel- just called the Trump campaign the sleaziest and disgusting and heinous and beneath us of all time. He’s referring to questions about the laptop as “Breitbart-land”.

Sadly, i feel biden will win. I just believe the country is so morally bankrupt, it would be only natural for a morally bankrupt country to vote it's own in.

tenor.gif

Jake Tapper- as moderator of the panel- just called the Trump campaign the sleaziest and disgusting and heinous and beneath us of all time. He’s referring to questions about the laptop as “Breitbart-land”.

I also love when they "fact check" Biden they use words like nuance about the fracking comments. It is so intellectually dishonest.

I learned by watching COPS on tv.

I had the four cops with guns drawn order me and some friends out of a car many years ago. I thought about charging one...but then I did as they said, put my hands into plain view and slowly got out of the vehicle.

Who knew running from the cops was such a big deal??

VN Store

Back