The Official 2019 VN NCAA Selection Show Thread

Also in the minority of really liking our draw (other than Cincy). We beat this Purdue team last year, when they were way more talented than they are this year. Villanova doesn't have near the team they did last year, either. Pulling UVA is the best we could hope for, given UNC and Duke are tougher match ups for us, and the Zags have the revenge factor. Give me Purdue over Texas Tech all day. Additionally, had we gotten the West, everyone would be saying how the committee did us no favors sending us out there. If we make the Sweet 16, Louisville will be clad in big orange. People are always looking for something to complain about around here it seems.
I agree đź’Ż

Duke’s bracket is a joke
It is prob compared to two of them; however for me it looks tougher than our side. For me I think the 3, 4, 5 is tougher than Virg 3 4 and 5 for me other than that possible Cincy game that bracket looks very good for Tennessee. Also just for me I would rather see Virg than Duke, UNC ir the Zags....... however Sometimes Tennessee struggles vs teams that play good D...... and Virg plays great D.

VN Store

Back