The Official 2019/20 Duke Basketball Thread - The Big Hoss Unleashed

Damn @The Sheriff coming in hot with this thread .
Here’s a little background on how these usually go if you haven’t lurked on them or been involved. Most of the UNC and U.K. posters are pretty good and the banter is usually pretty fun between the rivalsI think we are on year 4 or 5 now.

Usually it’s the legion of the miserable that are the worst that will come in and talk crap about Duke or it’s players and don’t really know Jack **** about basketball. You’ll be able to recognize them real quick. They’ll add nothing to the conversation just to say that they hate Duke and hope they lose every game. Oh and Coach K cheats. Everyone or anyone who is ranked higher than the Vols automatically cheats in recruiting or the polls are biased. In return, I’ll become an insufferable know it all prick towards “idiot poster(s)” and make them hate me and Duke even more, which I absolutely LOVE.
Good luck
Go Duke and
GO TO HELL CAROLINA

Reactions: The Sheriff
I'm 37. I can't ever remember them playing in hoops or football*, so why would anybody have to pick just one?

*I know they played when Spurrier was there, but I don't remember it.

We lost to them in 82 my first game in Neyland and I never liked them after that.

We lost to them in 82 my first game in Neyland and I never liked them after that.

We almost lost to Duke at homecoming in 03 and then somehow went to Miami and won the next week. That was when Duke was arguably the worst program in Division 1 football.

We almost lost to Duke at homecoming in 03 and then somehow went to Miami and won the next week. That was when Duke was arguably the worst program in Division 1 football.

They weren't very good back in 82, come to think of it neither were we.

They weren't very good back in 82, come to think of it neither were we.

Duke has never been really good. Which is why I hold Coach Cut in such high regard for what he has done for Duke into making it a respectable program. If people actually understood how bad it was in the mid to late 90’s until mid 2000’s they really wouldn’t believe it. Although, I think this season will be a very lean year for Duke. I don’t see 6 wins, or maybe even 5 wins this season.

Great win to open the season over #3 Kansas. Cassius Stanley isn't Zion but man he has some serious hops!

So when he doesent win a title either this thread is all for not.

The only other question is how much did they pay him?

VN Store

Back