The Official #2 Tennessee vs. #15 Colgate NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 2:45 PM ET, CBS

Insert finger in mouth deeply until you gag. Haul for the head while gagging violently. While in the head, gag intermittently and hold your breath until you turn blue.

Return to desk and sheepishly acknowledge you are going home because you don't want to contaminate anyone.
Very tempting!!! My boss would call my bluff .. he knows me too well unfortunately

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
We didn't survive against Auburn, who barely won today. And that happened twice in a fortnight. Seems that a team that is hot from the 3 point line gets in our heads. Agree with the one that said, get the ball low to Grant. Make their big men foul out. Kentucky fans think Grant flops.. He does hit the floor a lot.. Draw the fouls, Grant!! Do what you gotta do!
Only 6 shots today. Don't understand it. One time he had position and was open on the block and Bone didn't pass him the ball.

One of the problems in giving up the three is our inability to stop the drive. We allow teams to drive on their strong hand consistently, too. We collapse the defense and the opponent pops it out to an open shooter. Rinse and repeat.

I don't wear contacts, but i don't think I've ever seen someone struggle like that for that long.

If a foreign object gets between the contact and the eye, it can cause some serious irritation and scratch the cornea....speaking from experience, not fun.

Reactions: VolNExile
Our kryptonite is the three points outscored 45 to 27 today. Gave up 15 of 29 attempts which would be like 22.5 of 29 two point shooting or 78 percent. Two pointer 10 of 27 or 37 percent. We have to stop the three point barrage that has worked us over the last several games. Really amazing how well teams are shooting the three against us some of those we well defended.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Our kryptonite is the three points outscored 45 to 27 today. Gave up 15 of 29 attempts which would be like 22.5 of 29 two point shooting or 78 percent. Two pointer 10 of 27 or 37 percent. We have to stop the three point barrage that has worked us over the last several games. Really amazing how well teams are shooting the three against us some of those we well defended.
Jordan Burns solidified himself along side Adonal Foyle in Colgate lore today. We were all up in his junk, he just balled out. It happens, survive and advance. Bring on the Hawkeyes!
GBO!!

Reactions: FlVols and gisman

And I dont understand it. Why is defending the 3 so hard for this team? We have good defenders. I just dont get it.

Reactions: Volfan2012

VN Store

Back