The Official #2 Tennessee vs. #15 Colgate NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 2:45 PM ET, CBS

We're "Surviving" too often. Eventually we will lose to an inferior team. We need to play every game like it's the NCAA Championship.
We didn't survive against Auburn, who barely won today. And that happened twice in a fortnight. Seems that a team that is hot from the 3 point line gets in our heads. Agree with the one that said, get the ball low to Grant. Make their big men foul out. Kentucky fans think Grant flops.. He does hit the floor a lot.. Draw the fouls, Grant!! Do what you gotta do!

I know it was a heartbreaker for the Colgate big who was injured and couldn't go but it was probably best for the team. He was a non factor and allowed them to do some different things. It helped with switches to their benefit for sure

You have to give the colgate kids a helluva lot of credit. You take Grant or Admiral off the floor and I don't think we'd be within 10 of Colgate today. They've played a whale of a game.
Absolutely. That burns kid was on fire. Good showing for him. The rest of the team, meh. Glad to win that one.

Reactions: alaVOL
Thinking about leaving UVA open for 3’s gives me great anxiety. I hope they trip and stumble somewhere along the way. Hell, I hope we can beat Iowa after what I saw today.

I know it was a heartbreaker for the Colgate big who was injured and couldn't go but it was probably best for the team. He was a non factor and allowed them to do some different things. It helped with switches to their benefit for sure
What happened the that guy? Concussion?

Take em how you can get em at this point. Iowa gonna be tough matchup. But we’ve been down before. We have great leadership and will win any game within reach (proven against KY).

1-0 can’t win 2 if you don’t win 1. That’s the way you score this event.

I don’t know where the crisp passing and the inside game has gone but on to the next game?

VN Store

Back