The Official #19 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, CBS

Easy to celebrate blowout wins over undermanned South Carolina teams, but this team cannot beat the upper tier of the SEC. Their offensive woes are well documented at this point, they are who they are. Kentucky is good enough to win out, win the SEC tourney and go to the NCAA. Cal has this team gelling, UT will be hard pressed to make any noise in either tourney.

Once again this team has no leader. When people are struggling the whole damn team stuggles and nobody steps up and leads.

I know we're missing JJJ but there is no way he's that big of a piece. This is a S*** performance.

Easy to celebrate blowout wins over undermanned South Carolina teams, but this team cannot beat the upper tier of the SEC. Their offensive woes are well documented at this point, they are who they are. Kentucky is good enough to win out, win the SEC tourney and go to the NCAA. Cal has this team gelling, UT will be hard pressed to make any noise in either tourney.
Kentucky is not making the NCAA

Once again this team has no leader. When people are struggling the whole damn team stuggles and nobody steps up and leads.

I know we're missing JJJ but there is no way he's that big of a piece. This is a S*** performance.
He’s a starter? Let’s take Jackson out and see how this game goes

We have too many 30% shooting nights to be a top 25 team. When we struggle, its really ugly

We struggle, on average, every other game. I get that it's no longer OOC play and that the SEC isn't necessarily a weak conference, but the inability to string together two consecutive good games is beyond frustrating.

Reactions: chuckb1448
Kentucky is leaving the door open and this bunch of fools are tripping over themselves trying to walk through the door.

Any team that can play tough D and has big guys in the post totally shut us down.

Reactions: VolunteerCeltic
These freshman are highly ranked I know but they are not ready for the next level. I dont see the maturity level in them.

VN Store

Back