The Official #19 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, CBS

Again, he was very very off last year. I would usually agree with you but he’s not earned the benefit of the doubt here

I would think you'd need to judge his career to make that call. Last year with Turner may have been a exception for all we know.

Please. If he’s hurt that bad and had a serious case of Covid he should be off the court and focus on recovering. It doesn’t take most people 6 months to recover. Your soldier analogy is just dumb.

I noticed you said it doesn't take MOST people 6 months to recover. You are correct about that. But it does take SOME people longer than others to recover and there's no rhyme or reason as to why, or for whom. I suspect Fulky is one of the unlucky few.

Sorry you didn't appreciate my soldier analogy. Yeah, it was lame -- but I love me some Fulky and he's one of my favorite Vols because of his heart. It pisses me off to read people suggesting he has no heart.

Reactions: Chipperbones
Embarrassing....losing to this UK team is embarrassing enough, but by 20?!? This team should be ashamaed!! You don't come back from this if this is how it ends!!

Yeah, this one’s over guys. I knew KY couldn’t actually shoot, but we needed the refs to be pretty one-sided towards us and actually call shoves in the back which is not happening

You Could also say a decent coach wouldn’t have lost 6 games ( after this game) with the talent TENN has on their team
I don't see that we have more talent than some other teams. I'm pretty pleased with our record. A couple of bad losses, but a few nice wins too. About right for this team, I think. We are not Gonzaga and some of the better teams. But, we could beat them on a given day. I never thought this team was a National Championship team....4 or 5 seed..about right,

Guys it's ok for our post guys to make assists to the guards as well. Grant used to do it a lot. The problem is our posts are that big of threats.

VN Store

Back