The Official #18 Tennessee vs. Ole Miss Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network

I disagree…BHH maybe, but wouldn’t say that’s a given, but I know Aidoo and his family understand very well how far mono set him back and they have no issues at all with his current spot on the team.
You know better than me. I think the 🦒 will be better in the long run, anyway

BHH has to find another gear and level of commitment, he has the skills and the potential, the rest is up to him.
I definitely said that, it's on him, I understand that. Do you not think there is a pattern beginning with our best freshmen posts transfer, for whatever reason ?

You can see the intimidation on Chandler's face looks like he is so afraid of making a mistake that he can't make a play. He looks a lot different than he did at the first part of the season. Everything seems off and seems he gets a chewing way to many time during a game. I wish Barnes would let the guy play he might like the results better if he applied a little less pressure.
Couldn’t agree more…This!!

I never said players haven’t transferred lol, simply stating your reasoning was inaccurate…note you said AND, not just one though 😉
Man, they frown on playing in the snow in Norris State Park, I stayed on the roads, too. As long as one of Aidoo and BHH come back, I'm happy. I'm also thinking Tamba can be KA- lite, eventually. Maybe not the shooting, but the rim protecting and rebounds. BHH worries me, but he still has time to earn lots of minutes

Man, they frown on playing in the snow in Norris State Park, I stayed on the roads, too. As long as one of Aidoo and BHH come back, I'm happy. I'm also thinking Tamba can be KA- lite, eventually. Maybe not the shooting, but the rim protecting and rebounds. BHH worries me, but he still has time to earn lots of minutes
Barnes doesn't like BHH he would play him more if he did. He'll be gone this off season

Barnes doesn't like BHH he would play him more if he did. He'll be gone this off season
He hasn’t exactly shown much in his opportunities, he continually gets lost/beat on the defensive end and hasn’t been any sort of juggernaut offensively. If he came in with 3 stars instead of 5 stars next to his name people wouldn’t have this opinion.

I wouldn't say Barnes doesn't like BHH, but those rumors about UK saying he was a pre-Madonna (RF joke) may be closer to true than we want to admit

He hasn’t exactly shown much in his opportunities, he continually gets lost/beat on the defensive end and hasn’t been any sort of juggernaut offensively. If he came in with 3 stars instead of 5 stars next to his name people wouldn’t have this opinion.
Hes more athletic than anybody else we play in the post. Just having him out there can make a difference

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants
Kentucky pulled his offer for a reason.

If he’s not willing to put in the effort, that’s on him.

He’s not going to be able to rely on his talent to get to the NBA.
Yeah a kid diving on the floor is toatally lazy. Does he get beat on defense sometimes sure, but hes a freshman, hell our upper class-men get beat too. Barnes has just decided he doesnt like him and hes not going to play him unless he has to.

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants
I wouldn't say Barnes doesn't like BHH, but those rumors about UK saying he was a pre-Madonna (RF joke) may be closer to true than we want to admit

Whenever his “dream school” pulled his offer, you knew something was up.

Most of us ignored it including myself but I can see the red flags now.

VN Store

Back