The Official #18 Tennessee vs. Ole Miss Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Strange take…that’s literally not the reason even 1 of those guys transferred? Also, what the heck is Corey Walker doing at UAB to make you think he’d be getting minutes here?
Nothing, but UTs best freshmen posts over the last few years have transferred. Maybe, I am just afraid UT is going to waste BHH and the 🦒. If either one transfers and balls out, maybe you will agree with me. Doubt it. Hope it's a moot point, but it worries me, right now.

I dont know if they did or not. An upperclassmen sure, but you think Barnes shows himself yelling at kids to recruits? Grinding them down like he does? Come on now even those that think they can take things always can't. Even the tough ones who can take it it eventually wears on them.
Back to the original point though. Yelling and going in on players is either going to make them check out or make them hesitant. They're going to be out there thinking instead of playing. We've seen that with both KC and Powell so far they both come in play 100% and now they're hesitating on things they weren't just a few weeks ago. They're trying too hard not to make a mistake because they know they'll get pulled. That's bad coaching
Your experience must be in Upward sports because I don’t know how any basketball coach can communicate with his team in a contested game with 16K fans screaming without the coach yelling.

Reactions: southgatevol
Your experience must be in Upward sports because I don’t know how any basketball coach can communicate with his team in a contested game with 16K fans screaming without the coach yelling.
Yeah there's totally a need to yell 2 inches from someone, this takes the cake

Nothing, but UTs best freshmen posts over the last few years have transferred. Maybe, I am just afraid UT is going to waste BHH and the 🦒. If either one transfers and balls out, maybe you will agree with me. Doubt it. Hope it's a moot point, but it worries me, right now.
Maybe they will 🤷🏻‍♂️ but you saying those 3 guys transferred because they didn’t play enough was 100% incorrect. Barnes wanted Walker and Burns to both be here, that decision was out of his hands, he was fine with Walker leaving.

Maybe they will 🤷🏻‍♂️ but you saying those 3 guys transferred because they didn’t play enough was 100% incorrect. Barnes wanted Walker and Burns to both be here, that decision was out of his hands, he was fine with Walker leaving.
I never said that, I know one or 2 of them loved the wacky weed (trust me, I understand), but the point is : UTs best potential post players have transferred 3 years in a row. If it happens again, it becomes a pattern, imo

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants
I never said that, I know one or 2 of them loved the wacky weed (trust me, I understand), but the point is : UTs best potential post players have transferred 3 years in a row. If it happens again, it becomes a pattern, imo
That’s literally exactly what you said…”I think he doesn't play his young post players enough, which has led to 3 transfers in 3 years, D. Walker, Burns and C. Walker.”

That’s literally exactly what you said…”I think he doesn't play his young post players enough, which has led to 3 transfers in 3 years, D. Walker, Burns and C. Walker.”
Well, I'm high, but gosh darn, he didn't play Corey Walker or DJ Burns, a minute. So, technically, I'm right on 2 of 3 players

Do you want to lose BHH and Aidoo, because right now, if something doesn't change and that's on them, mostly but not completely, we are going to
I disagree…BHH maybe, but wouldn’t say that’s a given, but I know Aidoo and his family understand very well how far mono set him back and they have no issues at all with his current spot on the team.

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back