The Official #18 Tennessee vs. Kentucky Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
HB is, we hope, the QB of the future for us. I think shrout and Maurer have always been 2s. Last year we still had a lot of holes. This year the QB is literally costing us games.

I can’t argue that QB Develpoment isn’t a concern. You’d have to be blind to do that anymore.
I hope the staff gives him a legitimate chance and I hope they make developing him a priority.

JG should never start again his time is up and he is a disappointment ... Time to use these games to get Bailey ready for next year... No more wasting time on jg development because he has hit his ceiling .
You realize JG will start every game this year and next year. It will never end.

Crompton was terrible, I’ve never understood why the history of kiffin and him gets exaggerated here. He was awwwwwful.
You must not have watched any of the games that year. He didn't win the Heisman but he was night-and-day better than the year before. He was so terrible that he got drafted by the Chargers in the fifth round.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
If he said that he should be fired on the spot. What an absolute incompetent a@s.
We all know JG is terrible but I’m genuinely curious what makes you think we have a better option at this point? Don’t you have to hope we can get a few more good games out of JG down the stretch?

We all know JG is terrible but I’m genuinely curious what makes you think we have a better option at this point? Don’t you have to hope we can get a few more good games out of JG down the stretch?
Is this a serious post? We have a five-star freshman on the roster. He may not be good enough to win a NC right out of the gate, not having had the normal number of practices; and that should matter zero percent. If Bailey were given two starts and not yanked after one series like Pruitt does with every QB not named Guarantano he would likely put this sort of nonsense to rest.

It's just unfathomable to me how anyone can even suggest that Guarantano is the best option at this point. Anyone with eyes and a brain has known for two years now that he doesn't have it; he's not going to suddenly find it; and it's coaching malpractice and a disservice to the team and the fans to continue playing him.

Raise your hand if you want to watch JG the rest of the year. In back to back games he’s eliminated any meaning to our season. The thought, of him even remotely having the chance to play next year, should immediately pencil a championship off your wish list. Move. On. From. Failure. He is a disaster.

Again, it is a game. Know the plays and you have tackled 75% of the game prep. He has probably played football since six years old so again, the game isn't a new concept. People like you are why this country is ****ing going to ****, always making excuses. Nobody says he won't make mistakes. It is what we learn and how we grow from those mistakes that define us.

What in the hell are you talking about here?

I can think of two members on here who will still think JG is the best and only option. Funny we haven’t heard from them though.

What in the hell are you talking about here?

He’s saying give the reins to HB starting next week. Simplify the playbook if necessary but give him some freedom to learn from his mistakes. Personally, I think he’s right. I won’t get into the politics but coddling players from tough opponents sucks eggs.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
He’s saying give the reins to HB starting next week. Simplify the playbook if necessary but give him some freedom to learn from his mistakes. Personally, I think he’s right. I won’t get into the politics but coddling players from tough opponents sucks eggs.

He quoted a post of mine in his drunken rant where I was defending Bailey over someone who said he sucked today and should have been better and been throwing "personal routes" with receivers. I merely pointed out that Bailey was in quarantine and couldn't throw personal route then Pruitt abandoned him completely and gave him nothing in practice until very recently.

He quoted a post of mine in his drunken rant where I was defending Bailey over someone who said he sucked today and should have been better and been throwing "personal routes" with receivers. I merely pointed out that Bailey was in quarantine and couldn't throw personal route then Pruitt abandoned him completely and gave him nothing in practice until very recently.

Think he meant his comments for some one else. We’re all in a bad mood day.

You must not have watched any of the games that year. He didn't win the Heisman but he was night-and-day better than the year before. He was so terrible that he got drafted by the Chargers in the fifth round.
I was at every game that year. He was terrible, but not Jg terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back