The Official #18 Tennessee @ Texas Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

I think Texas D gets too much credit , Tn offense is garbage
Well I had to quote one post but almost all are saying the same thing......"no offense". That's because they're not developing that type of style. We can all recall Grant Williams who was a 3 star but worked hard. He scored in the paint and "developed" his shot. A game thread isn't proper to explain this but it comes down to coaching. Under CRB this season team has no strategy nor or they developing offensively. D.White needs to start looking because fans aren't going to tolerate this with the quality of players coming in. No chemistry at all.

Reactions: tnvols72
I’m sorry but we are in basketball Hell watching Pearl have Auburn at #1 with an electric offense.

Meanwhile we have made 1 shot in 13 minutes and might get 40 against an unranked Texas team.

Reactions: tbones0711
This is what happens whenever you have an inefficient offense going up against the best defense in the country. They have completely taken Vescovi out of the game and we don’t have any other shooters.

This Tn team is bad. No scoring threat. Missing middle school shots. Not a top 25 team. Fulkerson needs to sit. Bunch of wasted scholarships. How can a division one team play this bad. Looks like just a bunch of misfits. No flow no cohesion no sense of urgency. Does not look like we are capable of making a run.
A whole lot of wasted scholarships. Need to transfer half this team out and find some players.

I'm over it man. Like Barnes as a person but this is it. The fact that BHH hasn't played after him offensive board off a free throw? Mind boggling. Pay Kim English

VN Store

Back