The Official #18 Tennessee @ Texas Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

3 points in 8 minutes is just unacceptable. Texas isn’t even doing anything that impressive. We just suck tonight.

Whatever. Wipe it from your memory and win the next 4 in SEC play.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Texas dropping dimes at will. We can’t hit threes, layups, put backs or free throws. Disgusting. Gotta be shooting less than 30%. We’re getting ready to see a blow out.

Recruit kids who can put the ball in the basket. This is really getting old. I've seen better shooters on middle school teams.
You can’t always tell who can do that in college. Most everyone we recruit averages at least 15-20 in high school. That’s the case at most D-1 programs.

I’m going to watch the Grizzlies for awhile. They have 87 points through 3 quarters. Maybe the Vols will wake up if I don’t watch.

Yeah... Tennessee is playing abysmally through the first four minutes of the half, but this Texas team is Top 15 in KenPom. To date, Tennessee still hasn't lost to a team outside of KenPom's Top 20. The offense is putrid, but defense will keep them in almost every game.
yeah Texas D is great , they had a basic sellout tonight tough venue Barnes welcome back and SEC/B12 challenge

If NO would improve his catching the pass game he would be an NBA player.... He cant catch a pass within 10 ft....

3 points in 8 minutes is just unacceptable. Texas isn’t even doing anything that impressive. We just suck tonight.

Whatever. Wipe it from your memory and win the next 4 in SEC play.

It's very concerning that we're almost in February and we're still having "wipe this from your memory" games.

VN Store

Back