The Official #18 Tennessee @ #21 LSU Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, ESPN2

Starting to look like the Williams/ Schofield years may be the best of the Barnes tenure.. We a least had a chance on the road against good teams. This team isn't good right now. I don't see many answers other than find your best 5 and sub less. They're lost..
You mean when he had no choice but to let players play, make mistakes, and develope?

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants
Another day one ncaa exit coming

It's clear guard play alone is not going to cut it especially since we have small guards. Nothing reliable in the 3 - 5 positions. I just don't understand why BHH has been out with this awful play since the 10 minute mark of the 1st half.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Uros needs to be shown the bench and the portal. Pick one. 7ft tall and you decide to loft one up for a layup…and miss.

I am disgusted with this type of play. If they are being well coached, they aren’t showing it. It’s unwatchable. I turned the channel. This kind of junk is going to cause great unrest and it’s warranted.

We’re not a good basketball team. I’m sorry, we’re just not. Anyone trying to say otherwise or “this is just one bad game” clearly hasn’t been watching enough this year.

We will make the tournament, but that’s it. Not a contender in the SEC and this isn’t a Final 4 contender at all.

Hard to watch. Chiefs beat Broncos. May have to watch Cowboys and Eagles for a while. We just take and miss too many bad shots and can’t put bunnies back in the hoop. Then there are missed free throws and turnovers. Ugly

VN Store

Back