The Official #18 Tennessee @ #21 LSU Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, ESPN2

LSU is a great defensive team, I'm well aware of that. And kudos to them for playing tough. But, yet again, we look absolutely lost on offense as if we have no idea what our identity or purpose is. I'm tired of it, tbh. We just dribble, dribble, dribble around the perimeter and then chuck up an ill-advised three that turns out to be a big brick. It's exhausting to watch.

Started out like we were playing for something, then Refs got involved and we decided to play stupid with no game plan aside from I’ll advised 3’s. Not even boxing out, not following our shots, standing around waiting for someone else to do something.

Same story, different day.

I have said it before, this team will maybe finish .500 in league play. No offensive identity, or intensity. They play scared on offense and that is all on Barnsey!!!

The teams problem is like last year so far. No alphas. JJJ tries to act like one but he does not act like it when needed the most.

Vescovi or chandler should touch the ball twice, on every possession before anyone else has the green light!
GBO!!

This is setting up for a disappointing season... our defense will make it excruciatingly painful just like the Alabama game.

VN Store

Back